With the industry’s lowest power consumption in its class, the BKW Built-In Warmer comes with a sleek black glass surface that compliments the layout of any kitchen or buffet lineup.
Designed to drop right in and sit flush with your buffet counter, the BKW warms your dishes at precise temperatures so the taste is just right when your diners keep coming back for more.
And, with a wide range of warming temperature settings, which you can use with a wide selection of pans serving a variety of cuisines.
What’s it for?
Keeping things warm. Excellent fit for buffet lines, hospitality suites, or for serving guests at home.
How do I use it?
There is a remote touch control that maintains precise warmth for whatever you’re serving up. It’s that simple.
Dimensions: 296 x 370 x 80mm
Voltage: 208V-240, 50/60Hz, 1PH
Max Current: 2A
Power Output: 400W
Control Type: Remote control
Highest Quality Design & Construction
- Dipo designs all of our products with the professional chef in mind, using the highest quality materials and cutting edge technology.
- We build all of our product lines to exceed the daily demands of professional kitchens. That’s why the most respected chefs from around the world have come to count on us for more than 20 years.
Low Power Consumption
- One of the world’s lowest power consumption rates with only 2 amps.
- Since food doesn’t overheat with the Dipo warmer, you never need to use a chafing dish or a double boiler. This allows for the use of whatever style induction compatible pan you prefer.
Trusted by Professional Chefs
- For more than two decades, professional chefs in kitchens around the world have come to rely on Dipo for innovative designs and unrivaled reliability.
Some clients who use the BKW
- Atlantis Palm