High Power COOKTOP
More than just a day in day out workhorse, Dipo’s High Power Built-in Cooktop is a thoroughbred that brings serious heat from start to finish in professional kitchens around the world.
With precise temperature controls, the BK60S and the BK70S are designed to cook large volume dishes in busy kitchens. Each unit features 8-step heat settings along with 7-step warmer settings to meet all of your preparation needs.
Designed to sit flush with its surroundings in the main kitchen, the High Power Built-in Cooktop is constructed with a hardened, ceramic glass surface that stands up to the daily demands of your kitchen.
What’s it for?
Cooking large volume dishes at precise temperatures for menu items that are served throughout the day.
How do I use it?
There is a remote knob control that maintains ideal temperatures for whatever dish you’re preparing.
Dimensions: 400 x 530 x 250mm
Voltage: 380-420V, 50/60hz, 3PH+N
Control Type: Digital, Knob Control
Download full specs for the BK60S / BK70S
Highest Quality Design & Construction
- Dipo designs all of our products with the professional chef in mind, using the highest quality materials and cutting edge technology.
- We build all of our product lines to exceed the daily demands of professional kitchens. That’s why the most respected chefs from around the world have come to count on us for more than 20 years.
- Industry-leading safety features to help prevent injury to your staff or damage to the unit, Dipo builds all of its products with the well-being of your team and the value of your investment in mind.
Trusted by Professional Chefs
- For more than two decades, professional chefs in kitchens around the world have come to rely on Dipo for innovative designs and unrivaled reliability.
Some clients who use this product
- Amanpulo Resort
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon